Best File Explorer For Android: If you are using an old or new phone then you might have thought of our file location and the size that every file acquire. So for that, you require a File Manager Or File Explorer whatever you call it. So now the question comes which is the best file manager app? Don’t worry because we bring The Best File Explorer For Android.
Read More – TOP 5 PHOTO EDITING APPS
Best File Explorer For Android
We have sorted the number of file manager into the Best 5 File Manager for your Android Phone.The List of Best File Explorer For Android consist of these file manager.
- Files Go By Google
- ES File Explorer
- File Manager By Motorola
- Xiaomi File Manager
- File Manager By ZenUI Asus
- Files Go is a new storage manager that helps you free up space on your phone, find files faster, and share them easily offline with others.
- In just a few taps, you can free up space more quickly and easily than ever: Delete old photos and memes from chat apps, remove duplicate files, erase unused apps, clear your cache and more. If you’re like our beta testers, you can save on average 1GB of space in the first month.
- If you want to keep a file forever, select it from the Files menu and back it up to Google Drive or any other cloud storage app.
- Download Files Go Now Click Here
ES File Explorer
- Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
• Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
- Download ES File Explorer Now Click Here
Moto File Manager
- Manage your files efficiently and easily with Moto File Manager!
Moto File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s main storage or microSD card.
- Browse files easily by category right from Moto File Manager’s home screen: picture, music, videos, archive, documents and recent files. It’s quick and easy to access files in each category.
- allows you to copy, move, rename, delete, compress and decompress ZIP files, create encrypted ZIP files and share files.
- Download Moto File Manager Now Click Here
Xiaomi File Manager
- Mi File Manager is a free, secure tool that helps you find file faster, manage files easily, and share them offline with others. It supports tons of cool features: quick search, moving, deleting, opening, and sharing files, as well as renaming, unzipping, and copy-paste. Mi File Manager also recognizes multiple file formats, including music, videos, images, documents, APKs, and zip-files. We update our app regularly to bring you the best experience. With Mi File Manager’s crisp and clear UI, file management becomes easier than ever before!
- View your storage stats and manage all folders on your device.
- Compress and decompress ZIP/RAR archives. Select multiple files for the same operation.
- Download Xiaomi File Manager Now Click Here
Asus File Explorer
- Manage your files efficiently and easily with ASUS File Manager! ASUS File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
- Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device’s internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
- compress files to save space in your storage and extract compressed files in zipping and RAR formats
Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
- Download Asus File Explore Now Click Here
So, guys, this was the list of Best File Explorer For Android hope you liked it and if you then subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media.